Chewable Enzymes for Digestive Enzyme Therapy
CompletePlan Nutraceuticals® Chewable Enzymes is a complete broad-spectrum enzyme formulation in a convenient form for kids and adults alike, who prefer chewable supplements. Our Chewable Enzymes can be comfortably chewed for routine daily use.
Choose Quality Digestive Enzymes
We are proud of every one of our Physician formulated products, and will guarantee the superior quality and purity of our products. since all of our nutraceuticals are manufactured in a facility that exists only for licensed health care practitioners.
- Premium Physician Formulated Hypoallergenic Vegetarian Chewable Enzymes For Kids, Seniors And Adults.
- Synergistic Enzymes Work Together Creating Much Wider Range Of Advantages Than Individual Enzymes.
- No Maltodextrin Derived From Wheat, Rice, Or Corn And Commonly Used As A Base In Digestive Enzyme Supplements.
- No Milk/Casein, Eggs, Fish, Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat/Gluten, Yeast, Soy,
- Natural Cherry Flavor With No Artificial Colors, Flavors Or Preservatives
- Plant Derived Enzymes Boost Digestive Health And Help To Reduce Gas, Bloating & Indigestion.
- A Comprehensive Blend Of Active Enzymes Maximize The Breakdown, Absorption, Macronutrients From A Wide Spectrum Of Foods.
A Comprehensive Blend Of Active Enzymes
Chewable Enzymes is excellent in assisting the breakdown of a wide range of complex carbohydrates, proteins, fats, sugars, peptides and fibers. Certain enzymes like serrapeptase can help in reducing the digestive track tissue inflammation. Chewable Enzymes contain DPP IV gluten peptide digesting enzymes for complete protein degradation, for example casein and gluten. Full range of disaccharidases enzymes break down certain types of sugars called disaccharides into simpler sugars called monosaccharides. CompletePlan Nutraceuticals® Chewable Enzymes are manufactured using pure vegetarian ingredients.
Hypoallergenic Vegetarian Chewable Enzymes
Chewable Enzymes is hypoallergenic and very well tolerated being manufactured without any kind of maltodextrin commonly used as a base in digestive enzyme supplements. Maltodextrin is derived from wheat, rice, or corn. Instead, our Chewable Enzymes are manufactured avoiding fruit derived enzymes from bromelain, papain, and kiwi which are not suitable for people with pheno-sulfurtransferase sensitivities. CompletePlan Nutraceuticals® Chewable Enzymes contains only highly purified, pharmaceutical grade enzymes suitable for sensitive individuals.
Enzymes play a crucial role in digestion, breaking down food material into molecules that can be easily absorbed and assimilated from the digestive track. Food processing destroy the enzymes in raw food creating a grater burden to organs. Some health conditions also reduce the amount of excreted enzymes by organs.
Comprehensive Enzyme Blend
- Carbohydrate Specific Enzymes; Amylase, Alpha-Amylase, Glucoamylase (with isomaltase side chain activity).
- Sugar Specific Enzymes; Lactase, Sucrase (invertase), Maltase, Pullulanase (debranching enzyme withisomaltase side chain activity).
- Vegetable/Plant Fiber Specific Enzymes; Cellulase, Hemicellulase/Pectinase/Phytase Complex, Phytase, Beta-Glucanase, Alpha-Galactosidase, Galactomannase.
- Protein and Peptide Specific Enzymes; Acid Protease, Alkaline Protease, Protease/Peptidase Complex with endopeptidase, exopeptidase, and DPP-IV activity.
- Fat Specific Enzyme; Lipase
- Other Enzymes; Serratia peptidase (enteric-coated).
- Other Ingredients: Xylitol, mannitol, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, and natural cherry flavor.
Plant Derived Enzymes Boost Digestive Health
Chewable Enzymes is an effective aid throughout the entire gastrointestinal track in wide variety of conditions ranging from very acidic to high alkaline making it a natural support for gluten and dairy-sensitive individuals. Free of porcine and other animal-derived enzymes that are easily denatured and destroyed by stomach acid.
Synergistic Enzymes Work Together
Each enzyme in our blend has its own function, but they all work together creating much wider range of advantages than individual enzymes. Taken with vitamins, minerals, or other food supplements, the combination improve absorption and bio-availability rate of all. Research has shown as we grow older our body's ability to produce enzymes decreases. For the elderly, taking enzyme supplements seems to be vital.
Suggested Use: Adults chew 2 tablets at the beginning of the meal. For children over 4 years old to assist in complete and proper digestion 1 tablet at the beginning of the meal.